Our guest tonight is Amy Brock McNew, who apparently can’t stay away. Our hosts, though, I’m not sure about. We apparently have two Liberties, and one Josh… I think…
Tonight’s topic… Venison, and how delicious it is! …uh, I mean, we’re talking about Amy’s second book, Reconciliation.
*** SPOILER WARNING***
You might not want to listen to this podcast (Episodes 22 & 23) if you haven’t read the first book in the series. Go read, then come back and listen to this episode.
Go on… we’ll wait…
Wow, it’s a little mushy in here as we talk about putting yourself back in old situations, re-living old hurts and fears as we put our characters in similar situations… and the healing that can come with dealing with those emotions.
Enough of that, let’s go hunt moose and squirrel!
In this episode:
- Differences in writing Rebirth versus Reconciliation
- The catharsis of writing
- Prayer & forgiveness
- Russian Ninja Barbie!
- Amy’s passion for helping women get out of human trafficking.
- Fighting with your husband (as story research)
- Casting the Reluctant Warriors
- We are Groot!
- Reading our own books for pleasure
- Rebirth NOT on sale now
- Amy’s combat demo videos!
Amy Brock McNew
Accelerant by Ronie Kendig