We have Andrew Winch on this week, who is the executive editor with Splickety Publishing group where he’s worked with a whole host of authors including Jerry B. Jenkins, Tosca Lee, and Robert Liparulo. He’s a full time physical therapist when he’s not running around with Ben Wolf.
In this episode:
- Google is a wonderful thing. 😉
- Who is Ben Wolflichman?
- Wrangling flaming pigs
- Gothic horror / steampunk
- Weird stuff submitted to Splickety (hint: did you guess frog erotica?)
- Andrew’s love of creepy stuff
- Don’t edit your voice out of your story!!!
- Is writing flash fiction a perfectionist’s game?
- What 3 tips would Andrew give to improve your writing?
- Why you should read women’s fiction.
- You have to write a great story.
- Supporting characters Andrew wants to know more about!
- Andrew Winch
- Splickety Publishing Group
- Anne McCaffrey’s Brain & Brawn Ship Series
- Patrick Rothfuss The King Killer Chronicles
Leave a Reply