We have a special mother-daughter show for you this week! Our guests are Donita K. Paul and her daughter, Evangeline Denmark.
In this week’s episode…
- Donita learns something new about her daughter right off the bat.
- We talk WIPs that sound really cool.
- Growing up with an author for a mom.
- How Donita raised Evangeline with a love for words.
- Donita & Evangeline’s collaborations, including their children’s books.
- Living up to your mom’s standards.
- Catching Didactics.
- Other creative endeavors
- Favorite parts of the creative process.
(We have some technical difficulties with Donita’s feed–we apologize!)
- How to balance family & writing
- Having gifts you need to use as a wife and mother.
- How you need other writers to give you feedback.
- And, we explore some fun new questions!
Donita K. Paul
The Dragon and the Turtle go on Safari
Leave a Reply